PPSS cut resistant clothing is made out of our very own ultra high cut-resistant fabric Cut-Tex® PRO, offering the following protection levels
- EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F 1790-05 blade cut resistance level 4
- EN 388:2003 abrasion resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 tear resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
Our range of high performance cut resistant clothing is being manufactured at a strictly ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled manufacturing facility in Europe. The quality and comfort level is simply exceptional.
PPSS cut resistant clothing has been developed to help protect professionals working within flat glass, sheet metal, automotive, recycling and similar industries.
However, PPSS cut resistant clothing has also been supplied to numerous homeland security agencies, such as police, prison, immigration, border control and customs units in several countries around the world.